If you’ve read any of my posts about cruelty-free skincare and beauty, you know that I am a huge fan of Juice Beauty. It’s vegan, organic, cruelty-free and my god, it’s effective. I was happy just being a loyal customer, so imagine the amount of pee in my pants when a member of their team reached out to see if I’d be interested in hosting an event for them! I could not say yes fast enough, so I hope you’ll join me for this FREE night of mixing and mingling. Here’s the deets:
When: Friday, January 26, 2018 from 4-8pm (open hours)
Where: Bloomingdale’s (900 North Michigan Avenue Chicago, IL 60611)
Why: To hang out with me, check out this line of vegan skincare and cosmetics and to enjoy more fun surprises details below
How: Just show up any time from 4-8! Help us plan by RSVPing here (no tickets necessary)
P.S. There is also limited space for 1-on-1 consultations throughout the day, so please call 312 440-4460, ext. 4233 and ask for Shayla to book an appointment!
What to expect:
- We’ll have treats on hand from Pie, Pie My Darling, I Heart Keenwah and BESTeas.
- Check out Juice Beauty’s line of vegan, cruelty-free skincare and cosmetics, with professional recommendations from their amazing team.
- Selfie station
- Free gifts with purchase!
How to get there:
- From the suburbs: I highly recommend taking the Metra, or parking in a less-busy area of the city and taking the Red or Brown Line to Bloomingdale’s. See below for more info about parking.
- From the city: Bloomingdale’s is easily accessible from the Red and Brown Lines (get off at Chicago). If you take a Lyft or Uber to the event and make a purchase, show someone from the Juice Beauty team your ride receipt for a gift!
- From outer space: Just land on the roof. When you leave, take me with you.
We will be able to validate parking in the 900 North Michigan Shops parking garage ($15) or you can use SpotHero to reserve a spot.
Please note that this is an open event, meaning you can come and go as you please – you don’t have to get there by 4 or stay until 8! You don’t have to buy anything to attend, but if you do, you’ll get gifts. Please feel free to bring your friends!
Thank you! Just started following you on Instagram. What a fun site! P.S. I’m a midwesterner—from Michigan! but now a Californian xo Karen Behnke, Founder Juice Beauty