Think going vegan means saying goodbye to every Midwesterner’s favorite salad dressing? Shows what you know! Sorry, that was rude, let me start again…
Make this easy vegan ranch dressing from The Make Ahead Vegan Cookbook: 125 Freezer-Friendly Recipes on a Sunday night and use it throughout the week on tacos, bowls of stuff, oh and I guess salads, too.
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive compensation.
Vegan Ranch Dressing
By January 12, 2016Published:
Put it in and on literally everything.
- 1 cup cashews soaked in water for at least 4 hours, or overnight
- 3/4 cup nondairy milk or more as needed
- 3 Tbs cider vinegar
- 1 Tbs pure maple syrup
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp dried chives
- 1/2 tsp dried dill
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Put the soaked cashews
in a food processor. Add all the remaining dressing ingredients. Process until smooth. Add more nondairy milk, if needed, to get the consistency of dressing.
- The flavors will meld after resting in the refrigerator for a couple of hours, but you can still use it immediately.
- Pour into a container and store in the refrigerator. The dressing will keep in the refrigerator for about 2 weeks.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress