Hey guys! A few weeks ago I started getting questions here & there about how folks could give signed copies of my book out as holiday gifts. I was all, “oh, I’m sorry, I don’t actually sell my own books” but then I started getting a TON of those questions so I figured I’d try to find a way to make this work for you all.So here’s what I came up with:
- Order the book online & have it shipped to me at the address below. Then, PayPal me $4 for return shipping & include anything I need to know about the inscription in the notes there. It’s up to you if I ship it back to you or directly to the recipient, but I can’t offer gift wrapping so it will go out in plain brown paper.
- Buy the book at your favorite shop & have it shipped to me at the address below. Include $4 for return shipping & any info I need to customize the inscription & send it wherever you’d like it to go.
- Buy the book however you damn well please, then send me a self-addressed stamped envelope and a sticky label on which you’d like to me sign the book. I’ll sign it, drop it back in the envelope you provided and send it back to you to stick in the book.
Please note that for any of these options, it’s going to take about a week for the book or label to make its way to where it’s going, so don’t delay! You may also notice that I do not make a profit from any of these methods – that is because I’m a wonderful person.
If you’re outside of the US: I can’t really anticipate shipping charges either way, so please use for the sticky label option. Also, shipping a book back and forth will take forever.
Here’s the address, it’s my husband’s office so don’t send him weird crap, he will not appreciate it. Also, do not send things for CM Punk to me because (on his request) we throw that stuff away:
And if you need to PayPal me for return shipping the address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Holiday Junk
Here’s some other stuff that would make a great gift for Bake and Destroy fans!
- Bake and Destroy t-shirts and housewares from my shop
- My kitchen measurements print by Betty Turbo
- Bake and Destroy bowls & stuff by Circa Ceramics
- Cute hair things by Lucky Cupcake Hairclips
Do Something Nice
And finally, my 4th annual birthday fundraiser for Grind for Life is in session – and this year I’ve decided to award one random donor with a copy of my book signed by me and CM Punk. Check out my fundraising page for the details!