It seems every cool company out there wants to reward this year’s SugarSlam Champ and People’s Choice Award winner with awesome stuff and we’re all for it. Stay tuned to the SugarSlam III Facebook page for updates as the prizes continue to pile up. Want to read the official rules and download a free SugarSlam poster? Do it!
Please support our sponsors by visiting their sites and liking their Facebook pages – SugarSlam would not be possible without them!
SugarSlam III Champion
- 1-year ownership of the SugarSlam World Championship belt – the photo ops are endless, the pride is immeasurable (Winner must sign an agreement to return the belt after one year.) Belt custom made and furnished by Highspots.com, designed by Ken Rosenkrantz.
1-year Membership to the 12 Month T Club furnished by Threadless.
- $150 gift certificate from Twinkie Chan toward a custom crochet item or her Etsy shop.
- $75 gift card furnished by The Alley Chicago.
- $50 gift certificate to Challengers Comics or SuperHeroStuff.com provided by Challengers Comics.
- Vintage WWF-inspired jewelry piece of his/her choice from Dottie the Demon Darling.
- SugarSlam hair treats prize pack furnished by Lucky Cupcake Hairclips.
- Two “Dream Card” posters from Two Reverends.
- Two Seibei t-shirts of his/her choice.
- Your choice of awesome art print by Betty Turbo.
- $50 gift card furnished by The Alley Chicago.
- $40 gift certificate to Rudy’s Roundup to use in-store or online.
- Cupcake Provocateur prize pack: A retro-style apron with a matching dish towel, dish washing gloves and an oven mitt. Furnished by Cupcake Provocateur.
- Vegan “WWE Live” soap set (includes beer, popcorn & nachos) from AJ Sweet Soap
The Seibei t-shirt of his/her choice.
- Set of three handmade porcelain nesting bowls furnished by Circa Ceramics.
Extra special thanks to Dani for donating toward printing costs for this year’s promo posters and to Two Reverends for designing this year’s posters. Print your own 11×17 Poster or Standard Flyer and hang them all over your town!