This recipe is shared from Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World.
Vegan Peanut Butter Frosting
- 1/2 cup vegan butter softened
- 4 Tbs shortening
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 Tbs molasses
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 & 1/2 cups confectioners sugar sifted
- 2-4 Tbs soy milk
- With an electric mixer, cream together margarine and shortening until smooth.
- Add peanut butter, molasses, and vanilla, beat until very smooth.
- Beat in sugar, mixture will be very stiff.
- Dribble in soy milk a little at a time, beating continuously until frosting is pale and fluffy.
This post contains affiliate links, which means if you click and make a purchase I might earn a small commission.