Check out all the other Vegan Super Bowl Snack Party posts while you’re at it!
Vegan Super Bowl Snack Party: Curried Tofu Dip Recipe
By January 13, 2014Published:
What's cuter than a kale chip but just as tasty and healthy? Make this and find out!
- 1 lb extra-firm tofu
- 2 Tbs vegan mayo
- 1 & 1/2 Tbs Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbs fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbs nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tsp yellow curry powder
- 1/4 tsp tumeric
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 cup finely diced red onion
- 3 Tbs pickle relish or green olives, capers, whatever pickle-like thing you like, finely chopped
- Cut tofu into a few pieces & drain/press between towels or as per your usual tofu pressing dance moves. Crumble by hand or with a fork in a large bowl. Stir in all that other jazz! Salt and pepper to your liking. Dip stuff in it! Halved mini sweet peppers are my favorite Dip Transportation Unit, but it's also great on chips & crackers & epic veggie sandwiches.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress