Originally uploaded by CannibalCupcake.
My first successful brownies. Tony is going to be so excited, hopefully these make up for the awful Valentine’s Day brownies. (Sorry, Tony!)
You will need:
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sweet ground chocolate (I have some Tony picked up for me in CA, you can use Ghirardelli)
- 2/3 cup unsifted flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional, I didn’t use them)
- 1 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Stir eggs with sugar and vanilla; add butter.
3. Sift ground chocolate with flour, baking powder and salt.
4. Stir into egg mixture; add nuts and chocolate chips.
5. Spread into a greased 8″ pan. Bake 20 minutes. The brownie might look undercooked, but it will set up as it cools.
I’m still planning on trying all the recipes you guys sent me, and baking one batch of successful brownies is definitely inspiration.
Check out my Etsy shop for shirts and stuff!